Supporting Opportunities for Smaller Operators
Tri Counties Bank's Small Farm lending programs provide Lines of Credit of up to $250,000 that can be used to help finance the annual farming expenses of established operators. Our Small Farm programs provide an expedited approval and annual renewal process for qualifying borrowers. Small Farm Lines of Credit mature in 1 to 3 years based on the type of credit requested.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrate farm profitability and a strong financial plan.
- Show three or more years of successful agricultural operations, with exceptions for multi-generation family farms.
- Proven historical cash flow.
- Established personal credit history.
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
For financing requirements of more than $250,000, click on:
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank agricultural lending team to work for you.