Designed to help parents and others fund a child's education. Contributions and earnings may be withdrawn tax-free when used to pay qualified education expenses.
We offer Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA) to help you meet your education goals for today and tomorrow. Each plan may have one or more Savings and/or Certificate of Deposit accounts.
- Education Savings are a simple way to save for education expenses
- Education Certificate of Deposits help you lock in earnings to meet your educational goals
- There is no Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge)
- Partial Distribution or Transfer: $7.50 per occurrence (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Periodic Distribution Setup: $15.00 for each education plan (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Lump Sum Distribution: $20.00 for each education plan, at plan termination
Click below to review our current fee schedule and account agreement and disclosures: