Saving business funds is easy with a Tri Counties Bank Certificate of Deposit (CD). CDs allow you to earn a guaranteed return, even during times of uncertainty. Tri Counties Bank CDs are federally insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowable limit.
When you cash in or redeem your CD, you receive the money you originally invested plus any accrued interest. If you redeem your CD before it matures, you may have to pay an early withdrawal penalty or forfeit a portion of the interest you earned. If you do not redeem your CD when it matures, we reinvest the CD for you for a similar term.
Current CD Rate Specials1
7-Month CD: 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
17-Month CD: 4.25% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- There is no Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge).
- $1,000 Minimum Opening Deposit; $250 Minimum Opening Deposit for a Bond Guarantee CD
- Terms are available from one month to five years.
- Interest is fixed during the term of the certificate, but varies depending on the term and dollar amount of the CD.
- Interest compounds daily and is paid monthly, quarterly, annually or at maturity, depending on the term.
- Interest earned can be reinvested or automatically deposited to an assigned savings or checking account.
- CDs automatically renew for the same period if not withdrawn.2
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Available to all businesses.
Click below to review our current fee schedule and account agreement and disclosures:
1$1,000 minimum balance is required to receive promotional rates. Interest compounded daily and paid every twelve months, and/or at maturity. Offer may be discontinued or changed at bank's discretion. Not available for Public Funds or Financial Institutions. See the Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional account information. Tri Counties Bank CDs are federally insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowable limits. See branch for details.
A word about our calculators
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.