Financial tools to help get the equipment you need
Tri Counties Bank's Agriculture Equipment Loans or Lines of Credit help to purchase or refinance the equipment used to grow, harvest or process crops. The loans are repaid over the useful life of the equipment, usually seven years or less on new equipment and five years or less on used equipment. Your Tri Counties Bank agricultural lending specialist will help determine whether a fixed or variable rate option is best for you, and will help to determine a payment schedule that matches your cash cycle.
What you'll need for an Agriculture Equipment Loan:
- Demonstrate profitability and a strong financial plan
- Three or more years of business or agricultural operations
- Proven historical cash flow
- Established personal and business credit history
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank agricultural lending team to work for you.
*This application cannot be used for special purpose, construction, gas stations, hospitality, car wash, budgeted agricultural loans or mobile home parks/RV parks. To apply for these loan types please contact a banker at 1-800-982-2660. All loans are subject to credit approval.