Loans to support land acquisition or refinance
Tri Counties Bank's Agricultural Real Estate Loans are offered to purchase or refinance farm land. Loans are offered with terms of up to 20 years and can be made on property that is farmed by the owner or by tenants. Like all business lending, Agricultural Real Estate Loans are usually offered to those with proven experience, stable repayment ability and well-capitalized balance sheets.
What you'll need for an Agriculture Real Estate Loan:
- Strong projected stand-alone crop margins
- Demonstrate farm profitability and a strong financial and crop plan
- Three or more years of agricultural operations
- Proven historical cash flow
- Established personal and business credit history
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank agricultural lending team to work for you.