We offer Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA) plans to help meet your income goals for today and tomorrow. Each plan may have one or more Savings and/or Certificate of Deposit accounts.
- Savings accounts are a simple way to save for retirement
- Certificate of Deposits help lock in earnings to meet your retirement goals
- Maximum annual contribution applies as defined by IRA guidelines
- There is no Monthly Maintenance Fee.
- Annual Administration: $15.00 for each retirement plan
- Partial Distribution or Transfer: $7.50 per occurrence (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Periodic Distribution Setup: $15.00 for each retirement plan (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Lump Sum Distribution: $20.00 for each retirement plan, at plan termination
Consult the Consumer Fee Schedule for current service fees and the Consumer Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures for terms and conditions.
Consult the Individual Retirement Account Comparison for additional Retirement Plan information.
Open an Account
To open an IRA Savings or Certificate of Deposit account, please give us a call at 1-800-982-2660 or visit your local branch .
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Retirement Savings and CDs|
|Retirement Savings|| Retirement |
| Retirement |
| Retirement |
Certificate of Deposit
Best Used For
|For retirement savings under $9,999 in balances||For retirement savings between $10,000 and $49,999||For retirement savings over $50,000||1, 3 and 5-year terms available|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||None||None||None||None|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$250||$10,000||$50,000||$1,000|
|Earns Interest|| || || || |
|Annual Administration Fee for each Retirement Plan||$15||$15||$15||$15|