We offer Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA) plans to help meet your income goals for today and tomorrow. Each plan may have one or more Savings and/or Certificate of Deposit accounts.
- Savings accounts are a simple way to save for retirement
- Certificate of Deposits help lock in earnings to meet your retirement goals
- Maximum annual contribution applies as defined by IRS guidelines
- There is no Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge)
- Partial Distribution or Transfer: $7.50 per occurrence (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Periodic Distribution Setup: $15.00 for each retirement plan (does not apply to mandatory or normal distributions)
- Lump Sum Distribution: $20.00 for each retirement plan, at plan termination
Click below to review our current fee schedule and account agreement and disclosures:
Consult the Individual Retirement Account Comparison for additional Retirement Plan information.
Open an Account
To open an IRA Savings or Certificate of Deposit account, please give us a call at 1-800-982-2660 or visit your local branch .
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Retirement Savings and CDs|
Certificate of Deposit
Best Used For
|For retirement savings under $9,999 in balances||For retirement savings between $10,000 and $49,999||For retirement savings over $50,000||1, 3 and 5-year terms available|
| Monthly Maintenance Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$250||$10,000||$50,000||$1,000|
|Partial Distribution or Transfer Fee||$7.50||$7.50||$7.50||$7.50|
|Periodic Distribution Setup||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|Lump Sum Distribution Fee||$20||$20||$20||$20|