Tips for Protecting your Debit and Credit Card
- Be creative when selecting a PIN for your card; do not write it down or store your PIN.
- Shield your PIN when using your card.
- Do not give your card information out to any unsolicited source – if you did not contact the individual/business do not give out your personal information, card information, account numbers or otherwise.
- At least monthly, review recent Tri Counties Bank statements for unauthorized charges.
- If you find unauthorized charges on your Tri Counties Bank statement, please contact your local branch or call us directly at 1-800-922-8742 .
- If you fund unauthorized charges on your Tri Counties Bank Credit Card statement, please contact Cardmember Services at 1-800-558-3424.
- Ensure that your physical mailbox is secure; information including cards and statements can be easily stolen from your mailbox.
- Enroll in electronic delivery of statements and notices and avoid receiving paper statements in the mail. From within Tri Counties Bank Personal Online Banking, click on any account, then click the “Online statements” link. Follow the instructions to accept the Online Agreement and Disclosure and consent to receive communications electronically, then select your delivery preferences for each account.
- Debit cards with chip technology
Reporting a Lost, Stolen or Compromised Card
To report a lost, stolen or compromised debit card for both Personal and Business customers please contact us at 1-800-922-8742.