Trico Treasury Center Secure File Transfer
Exchange data with confidence.
Secure File Transfer allows your business to securely transmit important payment files to Tri Counties Bank. It’s designed to automate and simplify your internal processes, saving time. Plus, you can rest assured your information is securely transmitted directly between your systems and Tri Counties Bank with strong security and encryption protocols.
Saves Time and Money
- Eliminate manual processes
- Quickly and easily integrates with Trico Treasury Center
- Scheduled and on-demand delivery of payments and information reporting
- Get automatically notified of events such as transaction review and approval requests
- Simple, easy to set up and use
- Exchange data files through an encrypted, secure connection
- All activity is tracked for audit purposes
How It Works
Securely send and receive important payment files, such as BAI2, ACH, Wire Transfer, Positive Pay, and Image Cash Letters to Tri Counties Bank to simplify and streamline your business’s internal processes. By automating processes, you can eliminate manual intervention, avoid errors and count on a reliable, secure and streamlined process. Secure File Transfer allows businesses to use their own file transfer solution, or provides a simple tool that can be installed on any computer. It has an easy-to-use interface and includes notifications through Trico Treasury Center.
Ready to Get Started?
Put the experience and knowledge of your local
Tri Counties Bank Treasury Management Officer to work for you.
Call 877-895-7580 or email@example.com