Home Loan Solutions with local knowledge and personalized service.
Call us to work directly with a Home Mortgage Loan Specialist.
Get started with LoanPilot™
Get prequalified, apply for a new loan, or refinance your current home with LoanPilot, our streamlined online application system.
Tri Counties Bank offers a wide range of mortgage options to choose from. Work directly with a Home Mortgage Loan Specialist to learn more about each type of program.
Portfolio Loans are ideal for borrowers who may not qualify for traditional mortgage lending programs, or if the property has unique characteristics that make funding difficult. Learn more.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages: Set interest rates and predictable monthly payments for the life of the loan.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs): Also known as variable-rate loans, ARM loans sometimes offer a lower down payment than fixed-rate mortgages, but your interest rate may change periodically during the loan term. Your monthly payments will also change based upon interest rate changes.
- Jumbo Loans: Jumbo Loans are available for mortgage amounts that exceed loan-servicing amounts set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — currently $548,250. (Higher limits are available in specified high-cost counties.)
- FHA Loans: Backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), FHA loans can be a great option for first-time home buyers with low down payment requirements.
- VA Loans: Available to military personnel, veterans and their families, VA home loans are guaranteed by the Department of Government Affairs and offer zero down payment and 100% financing for qualified borrowers.
- USDA Home Loans: Backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA loans offer zero down payment for qualifying rural properties.
- CalHFA Down Payment Assistance Programs: The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) offers down payment assistance programs for qualified first-time homebuyers in California. As an approved CalHFA lender, Tri Counties Bank is proud to offer down payment solutions for customers who meet CalHFA program requirements. Learn more.
*This application cannot be used for Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) or Reverse Mortgages. To apply for these loan types, please call 1-877-822-5626, visit your local branch or find a Home Mortgage Loan Specialist.
All loans are subject to credit approval and program requirements.