A basic checking account for frequent check writers.
$25 Minimum Opening Deposit
To avoid the imposition of Monthly Maintenance Fee
A Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge) of $5.00 will be imposed every month unless you complete one of the activities below within a statement cycle:
- Maintain a $500.00 minimum daily balance (your account’s qualifying minimum daily balance is the day with the lowest end-of-day ledger balance within a statement cycle), or
- Direct Deposit(s) totaling $750.00 or more, posted and cleared each statement cycle, or
- Mobile Deposit(s) totaling $750.00 or more, posted and cleared each statement cycle, or
- At least fifteen (15) qualifying point-of-sale (POS) transactions using a debit card linked to your account (posted and cleared each statement cycle). “Qualifying point-of-sale (POS) transactions” means debit card POS transactions in which an account owner(s) use(s) a debit card to obtain goods or services.
- Check images on Periodic Statements - $2.00 per statement cycle
- Paper Statement - $2.00 per statement cycle
Note: Easy access online e-statements are available via Online Banking at no additional charge. Front and back images of processed checks can also be viewed in the Online Banking transaction detail for no additional charge.
This is a non-interest bearing account.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Click below to review our current fee schedule and account agreement and disclosures: