Loans to improve productivity or expand operations
New equipment can power business expansion, improve productivity or reduce operating expenses. A Tri Counties Bank Business Equipment Loan can help you to acquire or refinance the specialized equipment (including commercial vehicles) you need to keep your business growing, all with fixed interest rates and predictable repayment schedules.
- Loan amounts up to $250,000
- Loans secured by specific equipment or specialized and commercial vehicles
- Fixed interest rates with terms up to 5 years
- Origination Fee: $150 (loan amounts up to $100,000) or $250 ($100,001 to $250,000)
In general, to qualify, you'll need:
- Completed application, including personal and business financial information
- Three or more years of profitable business operations
- Proven historical cash flow
- Established personal and business credit history
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank small business lending team to work for you. For more information: