- The Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge) is $25.
- Service Fees may be offset by a variable earnings credit on applicable balances.
- The earnings credit is calculated monthly by applying the variable earnings credit rate against the account's average collected balance, less a 10% reserve. Earnings credits do not compound, may only be used to offset applicable service fees and are not paid directly to you.
- Service fees: checks deposited $0.20 each; electronic debits $0.22 each; checks paid $0.22 each; electronic credits $0.22 each; deposits $1.75 each; cash handling, $1.60 per $1,000 of currency or coin deposited or purchased.
- Available to all businesses.
- $100 Minimum Opening Deposit