What is Popmoney?
Popmoney ® allows you to quickly and conveniently pay and receive funds from others.
Popmoney allows you to pay other people anywhere, at any time, using just an email address, mobile number, or bank account from your Online Banking and Bill Pay access. You can also use Popmoney to receive personal payments from other individuals. Easily access Popmoney from within your Tri Counties Bank Personal Online Banking.
Easy to use. Convenient.
Send money to personal payees when:
- Paying rent and other household expenses
- Sending a gift
- Repaying small personal loans
- Sending money to students
- Making charitable donations
- Paying back a friend for miscellaneous expenses
- Send payments as quickly as the next business day
- Make payments to contacts located within the United States
- Funds are delivered directly to your contact’s account
- You are not required to share account information
- Schedule future dated payments
- Schedule recurring payments
How Popmoney Works
Sending money is easy. After logging into Tri Counties Bank Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab, and select Popmoney. Then just select Send Money and enter your payment information to schedule a payment.
Has someone used Popmoney to send you money? Tri Counties Bank customers can collect funds from within Tri Counties Bank Online Banking. Simply login to your Tri Counties Bank Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab and select Popmoney to review incoming payments. Then choose Deposit and select the desired account for deposit of the payment.