Effective June 30, 2023, Popmoney will no longer be available.
Our Popmoney service partner has discontinued the service, effective June 30, 2023. As a result, Popmoney will no longer be available to customers of Tri Counties Bank as of that date.
What you need to know:
- Payments created on June 30 until 3 p.m. Pacific Time will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 3:00 p.m. PT on June 30.
- Transactions initiated before the deadline will be processed normally. Payments must be accepted by the recipient within 10 days, or funds will be returned to the Sender.
- Any recurring or future-dated transactions for delivery after June 30 will be canceled. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after June 30.
- If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 3 p.m. PT on June 30. Canceled payments will be returned to the Sender.
- Bill Pay services will not be affected by this change.
Tri Counties Bank is evaluating alternative person-to-person payment services. In the meantime, you may use popular services such as Zelle or Venmo. We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local branch or call 1-800-922-8742.