Loans for farmers and rural communities.
USDA Business & Industry (B&I) Loans
Tri Counties Bank helps businesses located in rural areas using the USDA’s Business & Industry (B&I) Guaranteed Loan Program to improve, develop or finance business, industry and employment and to improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities. B&I loans can be offered to start, expand or acquire a business that will provide employment, improve the economic or environmental climate; promote the conservation of water; or reduce reliance on non-renewable energy resources.
- Used primarily for commercial real estate purchases and refinance
- Higher advance rates of financing as compared to many conventional loans
- May finance special purpose properties and businesses such as hotels, gas stations, storage facilities, and other limited-use properties
- Fully amortized loans with no calls or balloon payments
- Creates opportunities to enhance long-term equity growth
- Competitive variable and fixed rates available
- Construction and renovation loans available
- Business must be located in an eligible area as designated by the USDA
- Majority of revenue to be derived from owner-user business
- Businesses must have at least 10% tangible equity for existing business; 20% or more for new businesses
- Eligible borrowers and business types apply
- Business must demonstrate adequate cash flow for repayment
- Collateral must include first lien position on property being financed
USDA Farm Service Agency Loans
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency provides guarantees that can help Tri Counties Bank offer agricultural loans to those who might not otherwise qualify. Family farmers and ranchers can use a Farm Ownership Loan to purchase farmland; construct or repair buildings; improve soil, water and energy sustainability; or to refinance debt. In addition, Farm Service Agency Operating Loan programs can be used to purchase livestock, equipment, feed, seed and supplies.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank business lending team to work for you.