Flexible solutions to meet business expenses
Tri Counties Bank's Small Business Lines of Credit can be used to meet large business expenses, improve working capital or cash flow, or refinance another line of credit and is also available to help meet unexpected business needs.
- Line of Credit up to $250,000
- No set term
- Variable interest rates tied to prime rate
- Interest-only payments
- Backed by all business assets, such as inventory or accounts receivable
- Access credit with checks, online transfer or checking overdraft protection
- No fees for cash advances
- Other fees may apply
In general, to qualify, you'll need:
- Completed application, including personal and business financial information
- Three or more years of profitable business operations
- Proven historical cash flow
- Established personal and business credit history
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank small business lending team to work for you.
*This application cannot be used for special purpose, construction, gas stations, hospitality, car wash, budgeted agricultural loans or mobile home parks/RV parks. To apply for these loan types please contact a banker at 1-800-982-2660. All loans are subject to credit approval.
A word about our calculators
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.