Flexible solutions to meet business expenses
Tri Counties Bank's Small Business Lines of Credit can be used to meet large business expenses, improve working capital or cash flow, or refinance another line of credit and is also available to help meet unexpected business needs.
- Line of Credit up to $250,000
- No set term
- Variable interest rates tied to prime rate
- Interest-only payments
- Backed by all business assets, such as inventory or accounts receivable
- Access credit with checks, online transfer or checking overdraft protection
- No fees for cash advances
- Other fees may apply
In general, to qualify, you'll need:
- Completed application, including personal and business financial information
- Three or more years of profitable business operations
- Proven historical cash flow
- Established personal and business credit history
- Keep your deposit account relationship with Tri Counties Bank.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank small business lending team to work for you.