Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Assistance
Small businesses and private non-profit organizations throughout the state of California may now be eligible for SBA disaster loans. If your business needs financial assistance as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, please contact your local banker or call 1-800-922-8742.
For more information on SBA Disaster Assistance Loans, visit
Tri Counties Bank offers lending solutions that keep your business growing, all with the service, support and local expertise you expect. We offer a breadth of loan options backed by programs of the Small Business Administration (SBA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). In all cases, these loans are funded and serviced by Tri Counties Bank. However, a portion of the loan amount is backed with a guarantee from a government agency.
Benefits of Government Guaranteed Loans
- Lower down payment to preserve working capital
- Variable and fixed rate payment options to suit your needs
- Higher loan-to-value guidelines compared to conventional requirements
- Shorter prepayment penalties provide flexibility in the future
- Long-term fully amortized repayment plans with no calls or balloon payments
- Multiple uses of proceeds all combined into one loan for convenience
- Longer amortization terms compared to conventional loans resulting in lower payments
- Ability to finance special purpose properties at higher advance rates
Government Guaranteed Lending Options
Please scroll left to view the rest of the table.
|SBA 7(a) Loans||Loans for small business growth opportunities, expansion, business acquisition, construction and real estate purchases|
|SBA Express Loans & Lines of Credit||Streamlined loans for equipment purchases and operating working capital|
|SBA 504 Loans||Loans to purchase or construct commercial real estate, building improvements and large equipment purchases|
|USDA Loans||Multiple loan programs for business and industry purposes, agricultural loans and more to support investment in rural communities|
|Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA Loans)||Loans that benefit Indian-owned businesses and Indian tribal communities that don’t usually qualify for traditional bank loans|
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank business lending team to work for you.