To give you time to become familiar with your new Tri Counties Bank account(s), your account(s) will not be charged a Monthly Maintenance Fee (Service Charge), or fees for check images or mailed paper statements, if applicable, prior to April 15, 2022. See the Consumer or the Business Fee Schedule for additional service fees that may apply.
Your account numbers will not change when your accounts are transitioned to Tri Counties Bank.
You will continue to receive account statements from Valley Republic Bank that cover all activity until conversion weekend. The specific dates covered for each statement cycle will appear on your account statements.
You can continue to use your existing Valley Republic Bank checks without interruption.
If you have any direct deposits currently set up for your accounts, this service will continue without interruption.
Night drop services will continue without interruption.
Funds may be available on a slightly different schedule than your current Valley Republic Bank schedule. For more information, see the Funds Availability Policy in the Consumer Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures and Consumer Fee Schedule or Business Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures, Business Fee Schedule and Treasury Management Fee Schedule.
Branch, ATM and Telephone Services
· Deposits presented at our branches: Cut-off times will vary, based on their hours of operation
· Deposits made through a Tri Counties Bank ATM: 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time
· Transfers between accounts initiated through our automated telephone customer service system: 9:30 p.m. Pacific Time
· Outgoing Wire transfers initiated in a branch: 2:00pm Pacific Time
Personal Online and Mobile Services
· Transfers between accounts initiated through Online and Mobile Banking: 9:30 p.m. Pacific Time
· Deposits made using Mobile Banking: 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Business Online and Mobile Services
· Transfers between accounts initiated through Online and Mobile Banking: 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time
· Deposits made using Business Mobile Banking: 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time
· ACH Transactions initiated online: 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
· Wire Transactions initiated online: 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time
· Remote Deposit Capture deposits: 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time
The order in which we pay your checks and any other transactions is important if there is not enough money in your account to pay all of the transactions presented on one day. In the normal course of business, we generally post transactions presented on a single banking day in the following order:
- All credits/deposits.
- Cash paid items – checks you have written that are cashed in person at a Bank branch.
- Debit card point-of-sale transactions and ATM withdrawals will be debited in the order received.
- Electronic debits through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Cash Management or the 24 hour automated customer service.
- Electronically-converted checks and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions including electronic Bill Pay payments.
- Checks (including paper Bill Pay payments) will be debited in check number sequence. This means that the check with the LOWEST check number will be paid FIRST and then the remaining checks will be paid in sequence to the highest check number.
We reserve the right to change the payment order of items without notice to you if we suspect fraud or possible illegal activity affecting your account. Also, please be aware that the order in which we pay transactions may create multiple overdrafts during a single banking day.
There is no particular order of payment that is favorable to you in every instance. There are advantages and disadvantages for any order of payment. In some cases your more important transactions (which may be those with higher dollar amounts) may get paid later in this sequence or may not be paid at all depending upon your account balance and the available Overdraft Privilege limit assigned to your account, (if applicable). Using this sequencing method is our way of trying to be neutral.
Need Additional Assistance?
We want to ensure your transition to Tri Counties Bank goes smoothly. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions or for assistance.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with a banker: 1-800-922-8742