For more information about Tri Counties Bank Online or Mobile Banking, learn more.
PREPARE FOR THE TRANSITION
Before February 11, 2022
Online and Mobile Banking
- Monthly statements older than 3 years, tax statements, account notices, transaction history, and check and deposit images from myVRB Online Banking will not transition to the Tri Counties Bank system. We highly recommend that you download or print this information before 12:00 noon on Friday, February 11 if you would like to retain them for your records.
- Please download or print your online Bill Pay history and make any changes you want to make to already scheduled payments before Friday, February 11 at 12:00 noon.
- Pay in advance any bills that are due between Friday, February 11 and Monday, February 14.
- After the transition, you can make person-to-person payments using Tri Counties Bank's Popmoney service, available within Online or Mobile Banking.
LOG IN ON TRANSITION DAY
Beginning at 8:00 AM on Monday, February 14, 2022
You may now start using Tri Counties Bank’s Personal Online and Mobile Banking Services.
For log in instructions, please refer to the letter that was mailed to you. If you need assistance with logging in, please call 1-800-922-8742.
After logging in:
Review Your Payments and Transfers Information
- Verify that your previously scheduled internal transfers transitioned correctly.
- Verify that your Bill Pay information transitioned correctly. Click on the Pay Bills tab and review the information on the Payments Center and Accounts tabs. Click on any account listed on the Accounts tab.
- If you have recurring transfers to other financial institutions, re-establish them by clicking on the Transfer Money tab within Pay Bills.
- Re-establish person-to-person payments using Popmoney.
Review Your eStatement Preferences
- Verify that your Online Statements preferences transitioned correctly. Click the Online Statements link and then the Continue button. Select the drop down next to Account Access and click Edit User Settings to view the delivery option for each of your accounts.
Tri Counties Bank Mobile App
Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “Tri Counties Bank”. Look for this icon
To log in, use the same username and password you use for Online Banking.
Download the App
Terms and Conditions
For details, please refer to Tri Counties Bank Online Banking Access Agreement.
Need Additional Assistance?
We want to ensure your transition to Tri Counties Bank goes smoothly. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions or for assistance.
Email us: email@example.com
Speak with a banker: 1-800-922-8742