A Fresh New Look
for Online Banking.
On April 4th, when you access Tri Counties Bank online banking, you will notice a new dashboard that lists all your account information in an easy-to-read layout.
A fresh, new look and seamless functionality make Tri Counties Bank Online Banking easier to use, with convenient access to the same great features:
- View current account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills and almost anyone else with Bill Pay
- Bank from any device with our Mobile Banking app
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Track your expenses, create budgets, and set goals with Trends
- Monitor your credit score with Credit Sense
- Control how, when, and where your Debit Cards can be used
- Open a new account or apply for a loan right from your dashboard
- Pay your Tri Counties Bank loans quickly and easily
Questions and Answers
Why the change?
The redesigned user experience offers a streamlined workflow, friendlier navigation and a responsive design for better access across all of your devices with the same great features.
Right from the Accounts screen you'll notice a new account layout. Your account tiles will be replaced by easy to view and manage account lists, with the same quick access to all the features you're used to!
Will this affect my account access?
No. Simply log in as always, using your same credentials, to see what's new. You'll find all of your transaction history, payee information and scheduled payments in place and ready to use.
Can I still access quick account actions?
Yes. Instead of the drag-and-drop tile method, you can now easily make transfers, create alerts, view account information and statements by selecting the drop-down menu next to the corresponding account.
Will this affect my account details?
No, all of your account details will be saved and ready for you to use. This includes your Bill Pay payees, transfers, scheduled/recurring payments, even any Alerts you have set up.