All new Mobile and Online Banking
We think you'll love the updated look and feel of our new Mobile and Online Banking, with a unified experience across all your devices.
Take a look
- Easy-to-use, modern design across all your devices.
- Transfer funds between your Tri Counties Bank accounts and other financial institutions with ease.
- New Personal Financial Management tool to help you manage all of your accounts in one place - including accounts at other financial institutions.
- Quickly and easily open an account from any device.
- And much more
Before January 24, please make sure the bank has your current mobile phone number. You can update your phone number in Online Banking, by contacting your local branch, or you can all us at 1-800-922-8742.
What you need to do
Effective Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Delete the old Tri Counties Bank Mobile Banking app installed on your device.
- Download the new Tri Counties Bank Mobile Banking app from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
- Login to Mobile Banking as you normally do with your current credentials, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Log in to Online Banking as you normally do with your current credentials, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will be prompted for a Secure Access Code that will be sent to you.
Reestablish Alerts Settings
Settings for Alerts and Notifications will not be transferred to the new platform. You must take action to reestablish them by logging into Mobile or Online Banking and going to Settings > Alerts Settings.
Enroll in the NEW TCB Debit Card Manager App
Settings for CardControls will not be transferred to the new platform. If you are currently enrolled, you must download the new TCB Debit Card Manager App, re-enroll your debit card and reestablish any alerts. To get started, simply login to the NEW Tri Counties Bank Mobile Banking App > Click on Menu > Services > TCB Debit Card Manager. You will be prompted to download the new TCB Debit Card Manager App.