Competitive and Flexible Equipment Leasing Solutions
For many business owners, leasing makes good economic sense. Leasing typically requires no down payment, and a portion of equipment costs can be deferred to the end of the lease term. There are no pre-payment penalties, non-utilization fees or compensation balance requirements.
With leasing, you could:
- Operate the equipment you need without incurring the risk of ownership or obsolescence.
- Obtain potential tax benefits by expensing lease payments instead of depreciating assets.1
- Improve cash flow by obtaining a competitive fixed rate lease payment.
- Match equipment budgets to dollars available with pre-approved lease lines of credit.
- Lease up to 100% of the cost of a project, including soft costs or non-recurring costs.
- Reduce your balance sheet debt, improve financial ratios, and provide your company with an additional source of financing.
- Minimize equipment operating costs; use equipment for only as long as it is productive and efficient.
- Utilize a Sale-Leaseback to refinance equipment purchased at an earlier date. Use this cash infusion on higher return alternatives and improve overall business profitability.
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank business leasing team to work for you.
1Consult your tax advisor