Loans to facilitate business growth.
The SBA 504 loan program is designed to help small businesses grow and help stimulate economic development. Loan proceeds are commonly used to purchase owner-occupied real estate, new construction and building improvements, and renovation or conversion of existing facilities. Funds may also be used to purchase equipment with long useful life and to refinance existing debt subject to certain qualifications. Loan proceeds are provided in two parts, including a bank loan and funding from a Certified Development Company.
504 Program Details:
- Higher advance rates up to 90% for general purpose real estate
- Used for fixed asset purchases
- Able to fund larger projects up to $10 million or more
- Combined funding includes at least 50% bank financing and remaining from a Certified Development Company (504 debenture)
- Long term amortized loans up to 25 years
- Below market long term fixed interest rates offered on debenture portion of loan
- Typically no additional secondary collateral required
- A minimum 10% equity down payment
- Eligible borrowers and business types apply
- Meet SBA eligibility requirements as to maximum net worth and net income
- Business must demonstrate adequate cash flow for repayment
- Bank must secure a 1st lien position on collateral pledged
- Secondary approval from a Certified Development Company
- Personal guarantees are required
Put the experience and knowledge of the Tri Counties Bank business lending team to work for you.