Especially for Program Administrators and Cardholders with high transaction volumes, a Dashboard screen provides insight into the most recent transactions. The Dashboard also offers quick links to items that may require action.
- Total Spend displays spending totals by months, in a bar graph format.
- Transaction MCC Summary displays a bar graph that shows transaction volume as a percentage of total spend by Merchant Category Code (MCC). Use the list at the top right corner of the pane to select date ranges for transaction MCC summary information.
- Messages lists the most recent messages for this cardholder, along with graphic icons indicating whether a message is informational or an alert that requires cardholder action.
- Click View All Messages to access the entire Messages queue to view and take action.
- Outputs lists the most recent generated reports and exported files, along with the run date, file size, and a message indicating whether the file was viewed or downloaded. To view the contents of a file, click the arrow icon next to any item listed in the Outputs pane.