Important Account Upgrade Information
On October 6, 2023, Tri Counties Bank will make important upgrades to your business credit card account. You will be able to take advantage of significant new tools to manage your account online, with a new, more robust account management system for cardholders and administrators. As we transition your account to the new system, the online system will not be available from 12:00 noon on Friday, October 6 until Tuesday, October 10. However, you will be able to use your credit card during this time with minimal interruptions. In the meantime, please continue to use your credit card as you do today.
Wednesday, October 4
- One-time payments via Trico Card Manager will no longer be available after this date. You will be able to perform online one-time payments via eZBusiness starting on October 9, once you complete the first time enrollment.
- Payments made over the phone or in branch will be held and posted to your account on October 10. Payments made during this time will be credited on the date the payment was made
Thursday, October 5
Address changes cannot be made until October 10.
Friday, October 6
Access to the current online account management system ends at 12:00 PM Pacific Time.
Important Information for QuickBooks Users
This upgrade will require that you make necessary changes to your QuickBooks software. Since transaction history will not be available after the upgrade, please take immediate action to ensure a smooth transition.
Before 12:00 noon Pacific Time on October 6.
- Complete a final transaction download.
- Complete last transaction update before the change to get all your transaction history up to date.
- Accept all new transactions into the appropriate registers.
Online Card Management
eZCard allows cardholders to make one-time or recurring payments, view transaction history, access prior statements, manage alerts, and much more.
eZBusiness is a powerful credit card administration tool for program administrators to manage each of their cardholders’ accounts. Administrators can add new or close existing cards, activate cards, make temporary and permanent credit limit changes, manage employee requests, submit transaction disputes, and much more.
eZBusiness Login Not enrolled? Contact your Banker.
We're here to help
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-922-8742.