Tri Counties Bank is a community-based financial institution serving businesses and individuals throughout California. Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is headquartered in Chico, California, with assets of nearly $10 billion and over 45 years of financial stability.
Tri Counties Bank offers a competitive breadth of commercial, small business and personal banking financial services along with easy access to it all, from branch locations throughout California, access to over 37,000 nationwide surcharge-free ATMs, and advanced online and mobile banking.
To learn more, visit TriCountiesBank.com/about.
TriCo Bancshares Financial Highlights
As of December 31, 2022
- Over four decades of growth and profitability
- Total assets of nearly $10 billion
- Deposit balances of $8.3 billion
- Loan balances of $6.5 billion
- Quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
- Bank-level total risk-based capital of 14.1%
(10.5% is considered “well-capitalized” by regulators)
Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK).