You can when you bank online with Tri Counties Bank. Best of all, there is no cost to you!1
THE CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE BANKING
If you have a Tri Counties Bank personal account, you can access it through Tri Counties Bank Online Banking. With Tri Counties Bank Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances.
- See your most recent transactions.
- View images of cleared checks.
- View your account statements and enroll for eStatements2
- Transfer funds between your Tri Counties Bank accounts
- Stop payment on a check1
- Set up email alerts based on balance and transaction thresholds
- Reorder checks1
- Update contact information
- Download activity into personal financial management software such as Quicken
- Pay your Bills with BillPay2
- Pay other people electronically with Popmoney2
- Transfer funds to your accounts at other financial institutions with External Transfers2
SAFE AND SECURE
Tri Counties Bank is focused on protecting your personal and account information at all times. We employ a variety of tools to ensure the security of your personal and account information. For your security, our On-line banking system is validated and protected using Security Socket Layer (SSL) and all communication through this program is encrypted, or "scrambled," using VeriSign. We also utilize authentication techniques which may change from time to time.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Not Enrolled Yet? Click here to get started!
Need Help? Call us at 1-800-922-8742 and a banker can help you get your online banking set up.
(1) There are no monthly or transaction fees for accessing your account(s) through Tri Counties Bank Online Banking. Please be advised that there may be fees for using services offered through Tri Counties Bank Online Banking. These services may include but are not limited to placing a stop payment on a check, ordering checks, ordering a statement copy or other research, or initiating a transaction in excess of any transaction limitations in effect for an applicable account. Please refer to our Service Fee Schedule for a current listing of fees. (2) Tri Counties Bank Online Banking also allows you to enroll for and access additional services to supplement your Online Banking experience. Your access and use of these additional services will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable for each service in which you enroll. Tri Counties Bank reserves the right to modify or remove access to one or more of these additional services.
Automated service 24/7 - get balances, make loan payments, and more.