Student Smart Checking
Student Smart Checking is an account designed to help high school students 13-18 years old successfully manage their money.
This account includes an ATM card to access funds and a complimentary educational CD to help teach young customers money management skills.
This is a non-interest bearing account with no monthly maintenance fee1.
- No minimum balance requirement
- ATM card for accessing account funds
- This account requires a joint-signer for customers under 18
- Not eligible for BillPay, checks, debit cards or overdraft privilege
There is a $25 minimum opening deposit for this account.
**As of January 1, 2013, single-signature American Express Travelers Cheques will no longer be available at Tri Counties Bank. We continue to offer Pre Paid Visa Gift Cards and Foreign Currency Purchases for your convenience.
(1) Please see Our Services and Fees booklet for additional fees and charges that may apply to your account.
Each checking account features:
|24 hour Telephone Banking|
|Tri Counties Bank ATM access|
|PIN-based point of sale transactions|
|24 hour online banking access|