Banking is our business. Giving back is our passion.
Tri Counties Bank contributes to programs, organizations, events and activities that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. One of the ways we give back is through our annual scholarship program.
We’re here to help.
Every year Tri Counties Bank scholarships help students fund their education by awarding deserving graduating seniors with scholarships ranging from $250-$1,000. Please check the Participating Schools link to see if you are eligible to apply for a Tri Counties Bank Scholarship through your school's counseling office. If your school is NOT a Participating School, you may be eligible to receive our Website Scholarship.
How do I apply?
Check this Participating Schools link to see if your school is part of our program.
IF YOUR SCHOOL DOES APPEAR ON THE LIST: you must contact your school counselor about the current Tri Counties Bank Scholarship Program. Follow the Participating School Application link to download a copy of the application and return the application to your counselor per their instructions.
IF YOUR SCHOOL DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST: you may be eligible for our Website Scholarship.
Check the qualification requirements and instructions below.
Who qualifies for the Website scholarship?
- 1. Attend a school NOT listed on the Participating Schools link.
- 2. Be a senior graduating with the current graduating class.
- 3. Have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA in their senior year.
- 4. Plan to register as a full-time college student within the 12 months following date of graduation (proof of enrollment must be provided to Bank before funds are distributed).
- 5. Student or parent or guardian of student must have at least one account in good standing with Tri Counties Bank.
- 6. Fully complete and submit the Website Scholarship Application (partial or incomplete applications, or applications lacking all attachments will not be considered).
Deadline to submit applications for 2014 Graduating Seniors: April 30, 2014
If you do not attend a Participating School and are applying for the Website Scholarship, send your application to Attention Leah Christie, Tri Counties Bank 63 Constitution Drive, Chico, CA 95973 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Call 1-530-898-0300 x88701 if you do not receive a receipt confirmation email within 24 hours). Deadline to submit applications for 2014 Graduating Seniors: April 30, 2014
Still have questions or don’t understand something? Please call Leah Christie at 1-530-898-0300 x88701 for more information.
Congratulations to the following recipients of our 2013 website scholarships for TCB customers!
- Hannah Knowles, Palo Cedro, CA
- Sydney Asmus, Redding, CA
- Austin Haynes, Chowchilla, CA
Download our company profile.