Donation Program Guidelines
Due to the volume of inquiries, we can only accept written requests. No phone calls please.
Giving back to the communities in which we do business is an integral part of our culture at Tri Counties Bank, and being a good neighbor allows us to better meet our customers' financial needs and support people who are working to improve the lives of others.
To submit a letter of request to Tri Counties Bank, please note and follow the guidelines below:
- All letters must be on official organization letterhead. Computer generated flyers, e-mail and invitations, are not formal letters and therefore will not be considered.
- Tri Counties Bank prefers to sponsor events in which we have bank exclusivity. Please list any other banks that are sponsoring the event/organization in your request.
- Requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- Include the date of event, the purpose of the fundraiser, and any publicity that will be generated.
- We do not donate through a second or third party request. Donations are given directly to the benefiting organization.
- Only one request from an organization or school can be submitted each calendar year. Please note: If there is more than one department, club or division within an organization or school, we can only accept one request per year, per division.
- All organizations must have a 501(C)(3) status and include federal tax ID number.
- We prefer to give to or sponsor events with an in-kind donation. Please specify what the organization needs and the monetary value of the item(s) you are requesting in the letter.
Send Requests To:
Tri Counties Bank - Community Relations/Donations
63 Constitution Drive, Chico, CA 95973
Or fax requests on letterhead to:
Download our company profile.