||Business Relationship Banker
||Business Relationship Banker
Working with assigned branches and Branch Managers, the Business Relationship Banker is responsible
for growing and developing relationships with small business clients referred from assigned branches, business segments and/or geographic areas. Primary sales contact for the small & mid-sized business market segment. Presents a variety of product solutions to meet client needs through sales profiling techniques, in order to maximize Small Business household growth and cross sales. Responsible for overall relationship profitability.
- Assignment of Small Business clients, to proactively develop and grow existing relationships and cross-sell additional products and services.
- Prepares a client profile, relationship plan and calling schedule for each client in conjunction with strategic business development program. Learns and understands the key components of the client’s industry, business and personal goals.
- Identifies business opportunities and either fulfills the need or refers the client to other specialized Bank units.
- Proactively identifies Small Business prospects through outside calling and marketing efforts. Also identifies and prospects business referral opportunities from Retail and Wholesale Banking partners and/or other business areas.
- Prepares a calling plan and prospective profile for each new Small Business prospect in conjunction with strategic business development program.
- Supports Team TRICO principles including participation in Retail and Wholesale Banking meetings and/or initiatives.
- Ensures loan requests are processed accurately and timely. Coordinates with underwriting, customer and branches to provide high quality service.
- Serves as a small business product specialist, technical consultant, resolving client needs and any internal issues.
- Provides assistance and exceptional sales support to branches in answering questions relating to small business products and services
- Maintains a current understanding of stated procedures and policies including regulatory compliance issues.
- Maintains an awareness of competitive products, practices, rates and changes in market area.
- Develops and conducts client and employee training sessions.
- Provides individual personal banking services to clients.
- Participates in civic and community affairs as appropriate.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS PREFERRED
- High school graduate minimum. College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years business to business sales or financial services sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Business financial analysis experience.
- Exceptional verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete a high volume of work with accuracy.
- Ability to utilize personal computer, Windows driven programs and internal credit scoring systems and supporting software.
Medical, dental and vision, Prescription Drug, Group Term Life/AD&D, Dependent Life and Supplemental Life Plans, Flex 125 Plans, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Time Off Plans